The Thera-Paw boot offers your dog padded paw protection. These boots are designed for outdoor use.
- thick, padded inner sole
- durable, thick, rubber outer base
- seamless interior for comfortable, non-irritating fit
- dual cuff closure system secures boot in place
We can also have Thera-Paw USA make modifications if you can't find the size you need or you have special requirements for your dog.
To view all information including sizing charts, view https://www.reddogrehab.co.nz/thera-paw-boots.html
- Outdoor paw protection and comfort
- Paw and paw pad cuts, wounds, or burns
- Arthritis of toes
- Calluses, corns, warts, and cysts between toes
- Toe dislocation / deviation / amputation
- Toe strains / sprains
- Protects against outdoor irritants such as salt & hot pavement
- Alternative to paw bandages for sutured wounds
- Please note: Not designed as traction assistance for wooden floors